Palo Alto Spousal Support Lawyer
Whether you are the primary wage earner or a non-working spouse, spousal support is of great concern as you face the divorce process. In California, any marriage lasting 10 years or more is deemed a long-term marriage, which affects the amount and duration of permanent alimony you will owe or to which you are entitled.
In California, permanent spousal support is based on 12 factors, some of which include:
- Length of your marriage
- Age and health of the parties
- Marital standard of living
- History of domestic violence between the parties
- Skills and availability of jobs for the non-working spouse and imputed income
Providing Experienced Legal Assistance Throughout The Bay Area
At The Law Offices of Nancy M. Martinez, we understand how important your continued income is to your future and that of your children. With more than 20 years in the legal profession and personal experience with similar issues, our experienced lawyer provides quality and intelligent guidance with the issues you face during your divorce.
Contact us when you face spousal support/alimony issues including the following:
- Permanent support
- Temporary spousal support
- Contempt of court
- Vocational evaluations and imputation of income to the non-working spouse
- Wage garnishment and enforcement of court orders
Call Today For Quality Legal Representation In Northern California
With offices in Palo Alto, The Law Offices of Nancy M. Martinez represents clients throughout Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area. Call us at 650-242-5280 today for quality assistance from an experienced family law attorney. Hablamos español.